Sunday, June 17, 2007

Intelligent funny little creature

Now I know what I want for Christmas this year, to bad it has just been my birthday.

This Roboquad just looks so cool, an intelligent robotic animal, I have heard that more then $1 million dollars has been spent in developing the technology.
unique movements and an advanced sensor array. Change his Awareness,
Activity or Aggression levels to completely alter his personality and
behaviors.
Control him with the full function remote and watch him react to light.
Roboquad has an extended battery life for prolonged missions.

I could be fun having such a robot running around on the flow, figuring out its environments then walk and react with those settings.

The price is even affordable at $151.64
find-me-a-gift.co.uk

Actually its not in stores yet, first in a couple of days. (19 June.)